This innovative pack includes everything you need to take an extra pair of hands on board to fish. Includes pilot processor, hydraulic pump and GPS antenna.
Lowrance Hydraulic Autopilot for power steering . The Lowrance Hydraulic Autopilot includes the NAC-1 control box, Lowrance Point-1 GPS antenna and 0.8 liter hydraulic pump plus the NMEA 2000 wiring necessary for connection. The Lowrance hydraulic autopilot is recommended for boats up to 9 meters in length with an outboard motor and the kit includes everything necessary for installation.
Compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen3, GO7, GO5:
Main features Lowrance Hydraulic Autopilot
- Compatible with Lowrance HDS Touch Gen2, Gen3, Go7, GO5 equipment
- Easy installation and coupling with its hydraulic direction. Includes very simple installation guide.
- Direct control with your Lowrance HDS Gen3, GO7, GO5 display.
- "One-touch" route creation with your saved waypoints
- Repeat auto route with turn patterns.
- Button for installation on the dashboard that allows us to activate or deactivate the autopilot
- Follow route or Autoroute
- Quick connectors for the NAC-1 connection module (NMEA 2000)
- High efficiency, super quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Virtual rudder sensor (simplifies pilot installation, eliminating the need for a rudder position sensor)
- Enter the Lowrance Advantage Program warranty program
Lowrance Hydraulic Autopilot Specifications:
- Tightness: IPX5
- Dimensions: Width 180mm, Height 57mm
- Voltage: 12V
- Consumption: 8 Amps (16 Peak Amps)
- Lowrance displays connection via NMEA 2000
- Steering Type: Hydraulic
- NAC-1 Control Box- Part Number 000-11769-001 (The Brain of the Lowrance Autopilot)
- Lowrance Point-1 GPS Antenna and Compass - number 000-11047-001 - Provides highly accurate and rapidly updated vessel position information, along with compass information for accurate heading at any speed.
- Auto/Standby button, mounts anywhere on the dash and changes autopilot from STBY to auto mode with a single push
- Hydraulic pump 0.8 liters 000-11770-001 that can pump up to 229cc.
- Hydraulic connection kit everything you need to connect to your existing hydraulic system: Half liter of hydraulic oil, 2 T-adapters, 4 Right angle adapters, 0.76m for delivery, return and tank hoses, 4 adapters .
- NMEA 2000 wiring (4 socket strip, network terminators, 4.5m connection cable, 1.8m connection cable, 0.6m connection cable) required for connection to your Lowrance HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen2 Touch display.
0.8l hydraulic pump compatibility:
- Teleflex SeaStar HC5345, HC5347, HC5348, HC5358
- Teleflex BayStar HC4600,HC4645, HC4647, HC4648, HC4658 Hynautic K6 Steering Rams
- Also rams from Vetus, Uflex, Lecomble and Schmitt Other balanced rams 100cc-180cc (6-11 CI)