Airmar M260 1kW xSonic 000-13914-001
Power to your service. Airmar M260 (1kW) xSonic Lowrance Simrad from the prestigious Airmar firm, leader in transducer manufacturing will allow you to get the best reading quality in your probe.
Power to your service. Airmar M260 (1kW) xSonic Lowrance Simrad from the prestigious Airmar firm, leader in transducer manufacturing will allow you to get the best reading quality in your probe
Deep fish. Manufactured carefully with the best selection of high-quality components available on the market.This transducer will allow you to fish deep up to 1000m with aa spectacular image resolution and detail of the objective thanks to its 8 crystals.
Plug fakePlay: This transducer iene the 9 pin xSonic connector installed in origin. But don't worry, if you want to use it on your computer with a blue connector you just need to use the adapter you have on the lapel Accessories of this product
Leave the worries on the ground: Thanks to its design the assembly of the M260 is not only easy and intutitive, but also does not need to sharpen the helmet for installation. Forget the problems arising from damaging the transducers instalados en trailers and go fishing!
- Connector 9 pins with 12m cable
- Uretan tank
- For mounting on solid fiber helmets (without intermediate camera/injected foam)
- Only depth
- 1 kilowatt
- Double frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a beam width of 19° for depth performance up to 735 m (2500')
- 200 kHz with a 6° beam width for depth performance up to 294 m (1000')
- Available with a single transmission line probe diplexer and no diplexer for two transmission lines probe
- Urene transducer housing with plastic assembly tank
- Transducing power
- Transducing material
- Uretano plastic
- Type of transducing assembly
- Angle transducing inclination
- No aplicable
- 50/200 khz
- Depth approx.
- Frecuencia fija
- Transducing channels
- Elite FS-1Kw