Lowrance HDS 7 LIVE GPS Plotter Fishfinder new 7-inch SolarMAX HD multi-touch IPS display with high-performance dual-core CHIRP processor, including support for new Active Imaging sonar, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and LiveSight (real-time sonar) features.
Includes wireless connectivity (WIFI), Ethernet, NMEA 2000®, LiveCast and Smartphone integration.
Lowrance HDS LIVE lets us take advantage of the best innovative sonar features available, from new Active Imaging and StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal and LiveSight™ real-time sonar, bringing you a new level of performance in fish detection and target separation.
With the help of navigation features built into the HDS Live display, including enhanced C-MAP charts with a preloaded high-detail world map and C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting* and C-MAP Genesis Live maps.
Now the Lowrance HDS LIVE model with the LiveCast function and smartphone integration can integrate text messages and call notifications on your screen, allowing us to have a simpler and more intuitive interface and spend more time with our GPS plotter sonar.
New technology allows us to locate fish holding areas, with the new Active Imaging transducer giving us superior clarity and sharpness with high resolution images of fish and structure at a wider range.
With LiveSight you can observe the reaction of the fish in the presence of the bait or how they relate to the structure, giving an exact image of the situation to decide how to act
With LiveSight Forward you can mount the sonar forward for a forward view for fish identification, plus using it with Lowrance's Point-1 GPS antenna it will show the direction the transducer is pointing directly on the map, allowing anglers to line up with a waypoint or locate the structure where to cast the bait.
The LiveSight Down view offers a real-time view below our boat, ideal for vertical jigging, drop shot or bottom trolling anglers.
FishReveal makes it easy for us to see fish in DownScan Imaging by combining CHIRP sonar targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom, structure, and fish details.
FishReveal eliminates the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging on a two-panel split screen.
The FishReveal feature offers an unrivaled level of clarity with a frequency setting of 800 kHz providing ultra-detailed, sharp images without compromising range, and for anglers who need to sound more than 120 feet deep, the Active Imaging transducer can also operate at 455kHz; In addition to existing StructureScan® 3D modules, a software update will be available from fall 2018 that will bring new custom depth shading, higher resolution and a sharper 3D view.
Real-time bathymetry "Genesis Live"
Synchronize real-time bathymetry of your sailing areas or favorite fishing spots to your GPS Plotter sonar with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high definition maps with 1/2 foot (1.27 cm) contours and 15 cm intervals allowing us to target key fishing areas and making it easy to find areas where fish they inhabit and hide, such as stones, prices, etc.
Some of the features that Genesis Live allows us to have is control over outline transparency, density, depth and color palettes and much more.
"Create your Genesis Live maps in real time and save them on the go to a microSD card"
Now you can keep an eye on your GPS Sonar while fishing because you'll never miss an important call or message with phone notifications on HDS LIVE.
LiveCast integration (HDS LIVE 16/12 only)
You no longer have to choose between watching the game or spending a day on the water with LiveCast smartphone integration.
View Google maps and fishing data on the screen of your HDS LIVE display via the HDMI connection on 16-inch and 12-inch HDS LIVE models with a LiveCast-sonar split screen.
Features Lowrance HDS 7 LIVE GPS Plotter Sonar:
- Compatible with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar (CHIRP/DownScan/SideScan)
- Compatible with Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 probe (DownScan/SideScan)
- Compatible with StructureScan® 3D sonar with Active Imaging enhancements: as of Fall 2018
- Compatible with LiveSight™ real-time sonar
- smartphone notifications
- High performance dual core processor
- C-MAP® Genesis Live on-screen maps
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 7-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch display with the widest range of viewing angles, viewable even with polarized sunglasses
- Highly detailed C-MAP® US enhanced charts preloaded with 0.3m (1ft) detail from 4,000 lakes
- Features C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting
- Dual Channel CHIRP – Double sonar coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – Increased coverage and sharper marking of fish targets from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Compatible with SiriusXM® marine audio and weather
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat map feature that allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly navigate to fishing grounds
- Better surface clarity to see more fish near the surface
- Quick access control bar that allows instant access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motors, Power-Pole® anchors and Lowrance outboard pilot
- Connectivity with radar audio servers and SonicHub™2
- Compatible with NMEA 2000® engines
- Optional map updates: C-MAP, Navionics®, etc.
In the box Lowrance HDS 7 LIVE GPS Plotter Sonar includes :
- Display Lowrance HDS 7 LIVE
- Power cable with NMEA 0183 data with fuses.
- Sunscreen cap.
- Vertical support with wing nuts.
- Installation and user manual.
- Transducer according to the selected option
Dimensions Lowrance HDS 7 LIVE