Lowrance Elite 7 Ti2 Multifunction Touchscreen GPS Plotter Sonar 7-inch LED with a resolution 800Wx480H assisted by a button panel, it incorporates a high-sensitivity 10Hz Internal GPS antenna, regarding the probe section it allows us to work with the new CHIRP , Active Imaging and FishReveal technology that allows us to detect fish more easily with a better separation of the targets, in addition the equipment continues to maintain the integrated Wi-Fi connectivity but this time with an additional functionality, the new wireless function that allows us to share sonar data, waypoints and routes, wirelessly between Elite Ti2 screens without need to use cables, the brand wants to fully integrate with new technologies and will allow us to see notifications from our smartphone on our Elite Ti2 screen.
Lowrance Elite 7 Ti2 Main Features:
- Compatible with Active Imaging™ 3 in 1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Compatible with Active Imaging™ 2 in 1 (SideScan/DownScan)
- Genesis Live by C-MAP®
- Notifications via smartphone
- wireless connectivity
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Easy Routing and Navionics Autorouting features of C-MAP®
- US inland water mapping C-MAP preloaded with 1 foot (30.48 cm) contours for 4,000 lakes, plus other mapping options including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- 7-inch, high-resolution 800x480 SolarMAX™ touch screen
- Integrated CHIRP sonar and Broadband Sounder® CHIRP low/medium/high, 50/83/200 kHz Playback band, 455/800 kHz SideScan/DownScan imaging
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 trolling motors and Power-Pole® anchors
- Integrated wireless connectivity
- Compatible with SonicHub®2
- Compatible with NMEA 2000® engines
- Better surface clarity to see more fish near the surface
- Quick access control bar for one key access to system controls
Widescreen LED multi-touch screen - Internal 10Hz GPS antenna
Super-bright LED backlit 7-inch screen (800h x 480W resolution) with high resolution and a great luminosity system even in maximum sun exposure conditions.
Internal GPS antenna of 10Hz that will allow us to know at all times with maximum precision, our position without any jumps in our GPS Sonda Plotter and to be able to direct ourselves to our objective with precision.
The equipment integrates software, added to a new processor, that allows us to customize the favorite screen by offering us the ability to divide it into up to 4 parts, its interactive menu that it offers us gives us quick access
Self-installation - Simple and Intuitive Menu
Quick and easy assembly with quick connectors, the equipment integrates software with access to our favorite screens and default pages. Turn on and go fishing!
Integrates Sonar CHIRP, StructureScan® and DownScan Imaging™ Active Imaging ™, FishReveal ™
It allows us to work with single-channel CHIRP transducers in any frequency range and today's new sonar technologies that offer us a nearly photographic marine environment from all angles with StructureScan™ and Active Imaging ™
New technology to locate fish holding areas, such as gravel, falls or cliffs where the new Active Imaging™ sonar offers us a greater definition and high resolution image of the fish with its structure.
** Active Imaging™ Requires a specific Transducer.
Share WIFI data between computers.
For the first time with the Elite Ti series, you won't need cables to share sonar, map, waypoint and route data between Elite Ti² displays with new wireless networking capability between displays.
Real-time bathymetry "Genesis Live"
Update in real time the bathymetry of your favorite fishing spot or uncharted sailing areas on your Lowrance Elite Ti2 GPS Plotter Sonar with C-MAP Genesis Live.
Genesis Live uses digital depth to create high-definition maps with detail that makes it easy to find areas where fish like to hide, like drops and ledges, a truly customizable mapping experience as Genesis Live allows us to modify the outline transparency, outline density, depth, and safety shading color palettes.
Create your Genesis Live maps in real time and save them to your microSD card!
C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Dock-to-Dock Autorouting
From now on navigate more quickly and easily with automatic route planning, with this function activated in the menu, it automatically plots the shortest and safest course based on the draft, width and height of the boat, creating a route around ledges, shoals, and other fixed hazards to navigation.
**Requires C-MAP MAX-N+, Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum cartography.
Now you can keep an eye on your GPS Sonar while fishing because you'll never miss an important call or message with phone notifications on HDS LIVE.
Bluetooth, Wifi and GoFree cloud services
Connect to the GoFree cloud where you can immediately purchase and download cartography, insight maps and new software updates. Surf the net, without the need to connect the device to a computer!
Wiring - Dimensions Lowrance Elite 7 Ti2
1. Power / NMEA0183 (optional cable)
3. Connector 9 Pins Traditional Sonar / CHIRP / HDI / Active Imaging 3 in 1
Main Specifications Lowrance Elite 7 Ti2 GPS Sonar Sonar :
- Display: 7 inches - 17.8 centimeters (16:9)
- Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Backlight: LED
- Probe maximum output power: 500W RMS
- Languages: 31 languages included for example Spanish, French...
- Slot: 1 microSD
- Power: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Consumption: 12W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Sounding technologies (depths taken in freshwater) DownScan Imaging™ at 455 kHz: Max 300 ft. / 91 m - SideScan Imaging at 455kHz: Max 300 ft./91 m - CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft. / 305 m .
- Polling frequencies: Low/Mid/High CHIRP - 50/83/200 kHz Broadband - 455/800 kHz SideScan/DownScan imaging.
- Depth alarm: Yes
- temperature: yes
- Transducer Selection: Compatible Airmar transducers and various Lowrance options
- Navigation routes: 100
- Waypoints: 3000
- Up to 100 routes with 10,000 waypoints
- Internal GPS antenna high sensitivity 10kHz WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- GPS alarm: Yes
- Compatible Maps: Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight Genesis™, Navionics® Gold and Platinum and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N
- Connectivity: NMEA 0183 - NMEA 2000 (1 port)
In the box Lowrance Elite 7 Ti2 includes:
- Lowrance Elite 7 Ti Display
- Sunscreen cap.
- Vertical mounting bracket and trims.
- Fused power cord.